- Identify the company. Hint: - Now it’s under the umbrella of an Indian MNC.
- Can you identify the brand?
He is the scion of an worth Rs 4000-crore, the industrial conglomerate founded in 1933. He also sits on the board of Godfrey Philips. He was listed among Enterprise 's 20 most powerful people by India Today magazine. He was charged and pleaded guilty to possession of 400 grams of cocaine, assault and kidnapping in 1985 while he was a student at India . He was sentenced to 2 years in prison and came back to Duke University, USA in 1986. India
- It started in 1996; today the Company’s reach spans 26 states, making them one of the country’s top five hosiery undergarment manufacturers. Their two state-of-the-art manufacturing units at Kolkata and Tirupur manufacture 2.5 lakh units per day helping them to register a 14 per cent share in the Indian branded hosiery industry.
- On August 23, 1937, two engineers with no substantial business experience discussed the foundation a new company. They had no clear idea what the company would make but they identified the field of broad Electronics Engineering for company foray. What they founded?
- He was born Kal-El on the planet Krypton, before being rocketed to Earth as an infant by his scientist father moments before the planet's destruction. Adopted and raised by a
Kansasfarmer and his wife, the child is raised as Clark , and imbued with a strong moral compass. He is hailed as "The Man of Steel," "The Man of Tomorrow," and "The Last Son of Krypton," by the general public. Kent
- The company’s first airplane the Navy test & the company faced difficulty during its first few years of operations then it entered into the furniture business to keep itself aloft. Which company I am talking about?
- It first appeared in 1971, the title of this came from a friend of its co-founder who heard the term in an interview on WBAI radio. Modern use of this term as an honorific was conceived in 1961 by Sheila Michaels, thinking it was a typographical error. Michaels, who was illegitimate, and not adopted by her stepfather, had long grappled with finding a title that reflected her situation: not being "owned" by a father and not wishing to be "owned" by a husband. What I am talking about?
- When it was outsourced to
South America, the product did not sell. In local language the product meaning was like that “it is not coffee”. What I am talking about?
- Edward P. Thompson started the edible oil industry in
as a consulting engineer but the man who introduced the soap to TOMCO was a man called P. T. John. With which name he became popular? India