TC's Mumbai edition on Sunday afternoon has seen 107 teams battling for the National berth which finally won by the HUL guys Pradeep & Dushyanth with some wonderful answers who edged Questa Software's Manish Tondon & Amit Pandeya.
Here are Mumbai round's Prelims Questions; soon final round questions will be updated as well;
- What is missing in this famous quote said by British PM David Lloyd George “Death is the most convenient time to _______ rich people.
- This trademark was first used in clothing as the only material capable of protecting workers on the infamous Manhattan Project from the corrosive Uranium hexafluoride to make U-235 for the 1st atom bomb.
- Started in 1903 in New Castle, Pennsylvania with the borrowing of 99 chairs from the local undertaking and later returned the same to use for the funerals.
- With a US $ 150 m five year grant from the Emir of ______, Al Jazeera began broadcasting for six hours a day in 1996.
- Which company in conjunction with Canon launched a Pocketronic, the first electronic pocket calculator in 1970?
- What brand was established by a business man who beat Lasslo Biro in launch of America’s 1st ballpoint in 1944?
- The term A1 from first rate or “highest quality” was first used in what kind of business; the term was used to designate the quality of ships by marine underwriters?
- From an ad- I can’t type, I don’t take dictation, I can’t file. My boss calls me indispensable. I push the button on the _____ _____.
- What publication has a long standing tradition in which an editor’s only signed article during his/her tenure is written on the occasion of his/her departure from the position?
- What is the flagship brand of Bengal Waterproof Ltd; founded by Surendra Mohan Bose?
- What was found by Henry Luce in February 1930, four months after the Wall Street crash of 1929?
- Which company built the Gateway of India?
- The name of this country is derived from a Latin word for a metal and its first use can be traced to the 1602?
- Three brothers Henry, Emanuel and Mayse in 1850 as a small dry goods store which specialized in the cotton?
- Which iconic institute’s premises are situated in Paternoster Squares close to St.Paul Cathedral in the city of London?
- Which two companies ranked 2nd and 3rd in their field would you find in the small German town?
- Who created Eee-pad to rival Apple’s i-pad?
- In 1942, a group of Quaker intellectuals, social activists and Oxford academics started this organization?
- Horn Mountain, Atlantis, Mad Dog and Thunder Horse are the deep underwater sites of which?
- How we better know Worli Chemicals today?
- Identify the great global corporation
22. Identify him.
23.Who owns it?
24. Housefull producer
25. An Advertisement showing caption "kam life insurance matlab no insurance".
Would you like to contribute on Bizdom: Send your GYaan at email@example.com