Questions contributed by Ramani, who was the runnerup
1. What was founded by Jonathan Gay, used in web page designing, animations etc ?
2. What was introduced by a Syrian at the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair by Ernest A. Hamwi?
ICE CREM CONE
3. What was known as PAD a moniker for a very popular vehicle brand of India ?
4. Identify the logo of this Indian air line, no more in operation ?
5. Whose initiative is “U” Education ?
Ronnie Screwala of UTV fame
6. The name of which brand of India means “Limitless Expanse”?
7 . Makus Persson also known as Notch, whose company Mojang founded this video game, later sold it to Microsoft?
8. The ________ World, a book by Porter Erisman. Identify ?
9. In internet lingo in ‘TIL” if T is Today, I is I, what is L. TIL is Kaizen of internet.
10. What was set up under “Young Plant” after WWI/
Bank of International Settlements
11. What was founded by Richard Drew of 3M ?
12. Which chocolate brand names comes from the surname of the founder ? Has connection with the mountains?
TOBBLERONE (Theoder Tobler)
13. Question about origin of Seven seas cod liver oil
14. Which company has acquired Dr. Lavesh Bhandari’s Indicus Analyticals ?
15. This German company has huge presence in Austria & NZ. Also its manufacturing facilities were in Pondichery,T.N. ? Which company? HENKEL
16. Identify the manufacturer ?
17. The logo of this commercial vehicle manufacturer is is the Griffin, the weapon of the Swedish region. Identify the company?
18. Which Eye wear company has launched a Campaign “One Obsession” ?
19. Kenyes said ““____________ should be like watching paint dry or watching grass grow”.
20. Which Japanese gaming company has launched this game ? ( Hint: First product Playing card).