1. Which annual parade associated with a departmental store started in 1924 and was suspended between 1942-44 during World War-II, owing to need for rubber and helium in the war effort?
2. What does FS stand for FSI index?
3. What was test marketed as Exton and some believed its a portmanteau of two cities?
4. Identify this businessman.
5. TAG Heuer's 'Seafarers' had a special dial-with blue, green and yellow patterns for what two purposes?
6. In 1864, what did Webster's dictionary refer as "a coarse cotton drilling used for overalls" etc?
7. Kolkata based J. Thomas & Co. formed in 1851 as Thomas Marter & Co is the world's oldest auction house of what?
8. What is this?
9. In 1882, American Express started its expansion in the area of financial services by launching what business to compete with the United States Post Office?
10. Which pharmaceutical company's logo is made up of a capsule and two pills?
11. V. Balakrishnan, former CEO of Infosys came up with the idea to raise funds for AAP. He called the campaign selfie with what?
12. Which brand can be associated with this gentleman?
13. Which organization is responsible for cleanliness of the famous Kashi Viswanath temple at Varanasi?
14. What is the term used to denote the practice of doing business with clients by meeting them in Gyms, Fitness Centers or doing a Jog, Run or Marathon called?
15. What invention that revolutionized retail world was patented in 1949 as 'Bulls Eye'?
16. Which country has this currency?
17. What is the Persian word for "Place of prices'?
18. What cleaning brand by Unilever was first produced in 1929 by Wilfred Handley and sold door-to-door by salesman who refilled stoneware jars bought by the customers?
19. Which Bollywood actress owns "Kaema Sutra"?
20. Name the tea brand.