1. Which global beverage company has been running the campaign #TasteTheFeeling?
2. Which equity is the ownership’s interest or increase in value that is created as a direct result of hard work by the owner?
3. Which business group owns the online grocery Nature’s Basket?
4. Which famous School of Business Management?
5. Which founding club of the I-league football was started as Varca Club in 1988 and later bought by a former Chief Minister of Goa?
6. If you are flying to Japan in an ANA Flight, what airline would you be in?
7. What is the name of the in game currency that is used in the game Kim Kardashian-Hollywood?
8. Identify her.
9. This phrase means a type of internet based computing where different services such as servers, storage and applications — are delivered to an organisation's computers and devices through the Internet.
10. Which company has been discussed in this book?
11. Expand LTE in telecom technology.
12. Identify the author.
13. Which apparel company recently had to recall its ‘Premier Slam’ wardrobe after complaints that the skimpy outfits reveal too much flesh?
14. Who was the Finance Minister of India when Dr. Raghuram Rajan took over as Governor of RBI?
15. Identify the brand from its old logo.
16. Identify the brand.
17. Today, there are more than 850 stores in 22 countries. The company employs more than 60,000 staff from 80 different nationalities. It is one of the world's largest sporting goods retailers, started with a store in Lille, France in 1976, founded by Michel Leclercq. Name it.
18. Which online retail major has forayed into traditional brick and mortar retail outlets in partnership with Chinese real estate company Dalian Wanda Group?
19. R. K. Laxman created a famous naughty boy mascot for Asian Paints. What was his name?
20. Which famous city is being referred in this book?