Questions contributed by Leena Piplani
1. Furniture retailer, founded by Rajiv sharma and Ashish goel where Ratan Tata had invested.Name the company.
2. A pencil brand, a female spirit of the clouds and water in hindu and buddhist mythology.
3. Launched in mumbai in 1969,glass bottle in two variants- bubbly and still,failing in the market FELICE soon decided to exit the business. name the brand.
4. Dr. fix it pic.
5. Ajay singh,co founder of spicejet gave a very famous slogan which was very much popular in 2014.
Abki bar modi sarkar
6. Which comapny launched Nimin soap in 2004 and withdrew in 2005. with a tagline of "tandurusti ka josh har pal".
7. Some organisation call them first impression officer ,some call them service ambassador. who?
8. Dil ki deal - a campaign by?
9. Bansibhai vaghani and Dinesh vaghani started a company in 1972 as a small unit producing plastic items-tumblers,mugs and boxes.
10. Arthur fielding and marc chavannas set out to create a new kind of wallpaper. they instead invented this which is used in shipping of the parcels.
11. Till recently for about four years Tokyo based Mt .Gox was the largest and most important of its kind.what?
12. Shri LALCHAND ___________? tell a pharmacy brand.
13. Company was co-founded by illustrator artist Margaret evans and two others in 1930.
14. Name the brand founded in 1973 by caberlotto family who were the owners of the football club F.C.
15. Baron alexandre lamfaussy,the cosmopolitan banker-died on 9th May.known as the father of the _______ Currency?
16. Anjan lahiri pic- co- founder of a company with Mr. Ashok soota?
17. This brand came in 1970.the founder Ravi khurana,head at escorts.he witnessed a fatal accident involving several of his collegues during a test ride which prompted him to start a helmet manufacturing unit.
18. In june last year,the network adopted the ancient Indian phrase" vasudhaiv kutumbkam".
19. Which country launched the million reason campaign to woo indian tourists. country name is same as a very famous dish.
20. Jaipur pink panther is owned by whom?