S!D-N!D Ki KhiChd! No. 1
1. Born to a noted Marathi Politician father and social worker mother, she was a TV news reader and an accomplished photographer in Doordarshan when she was spotted by her first director. However, she died soon after giving birth to her son. Her son is now a noted bollywood actor.Name this star of yesteryear.
2. Along with her niece , she holds the record of five Filmfare Best Actress Award wins, and she is the overall most-awarded actress in the female acting categories at Filmfare, with six. She married a Lieutenant-Commander Rajnish Behl. Their son is an accomplished TV & Bollywood actor. Her life is depicted beautifully in a book “__________ – Asen Mi Nasen Mi” . Name the noted actress.
3. Born to a government employee in a town called SriGanganagar in Rajasthan, this noted personality was Famously Called by his friends as Maharaj. In January 1998, he suffered from his first heart attack post which he quit smoking. Who?
4. He was born and brought up in Lucknow. He is grandson of former CM of MP who happened to be a close associate of Indira Gandhi. He acquired his inclination to films from his father who was the founder member of Lucknow Film Society. He was part of a cult black comedy movie and eventually married the editor of that movie. Who?
5. This group traces its origins way back to 1907, when a certain Mr Gandhi started a soda fountain. He passed on the business to his son, who ran a one-man show with a hand cranked machine, started a small retail outlet in 1926. However now this group based in the western part of the country is famous for an entirely new line of business . Name this entity
Old Rules applies: answers to only those who cares to reply at firstname.lastname@example.org