NEW POSTS

Tech

Brand Update

Desi Brand

We Turn 5!!

It all started five years back as a time pass activity, soon it turns into an obsession, an obsession that gave me name, friends and yes of course my future wife (yes finally Sid & Nid are getting married).
The blog has seen enough up and down correlating with my personal life, so till 2009 it went quite smooth before I hit a low on my personal front which forced me to post a crap on the last Valentine day.
I quit blogging and yes quizzing too, but then someone decided to jump in and bizdom saw a new light in their hand.
I rejoined them and we relaunched ourselves last 15th of August, since then we are growing both in the terms of good posts/comments and yes web traffic too.
Thank you all.
Please keep giving us feedbacks to improve us further….

1 comment :

  1. Bizdom is truely and undoubtedly the best blog on business... Kudos to the founder... thanks...:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Bizdom