skip to main
skip to sidebar
EpL and IpL
TCS IT WIZ
LIMCA BOOK OF RECORDS QUIZ 2011-KOLKATA
Contributed by ArunavhaChanda
1. Who is the only Test cricketer to have scored more runs than Don Bradman, but failed to score in his last innings?
Ans: Sourav Ganguly
2. Which river forms India's Waterway no. 1?
3. Which Indian state had the first woman CM?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
4. Which Bollywood actor would you associate with the "Being Human" foundation?
Ans: Salman Khan
5. How do we better know singer, Steffani Joanne Angelina Germanotta?
Ans: Lady Gaga
6. The President of which country is also the honorary co-prince of Andorra?
7. On which Indian currency note would you find the picture of a computer monitor?
Ans: Rs. 1000/-
8. In October, 2011, the world's highest webcam was installed on top of which mountain peak?
Ans: Mt. Everest
9. Which painting attracts more than 6 million people every year to the 'Louvre Museum'?
Ans: The Mona Lisa
10. On 10th May, 2001, who sang the ghazal, 'Lagta Nahin Dil Mera...' in the Parliament to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the First War of Indian Independence?
Ans: Jagjit Singh
11. On 9th July 2011, ___________ became the newest country in the world.
Ans: South Sudan
12. Which computer keyboard symbol is traditionally called the pound sign or the number sign in USA?
Ans: # (or) Hash
13. Which continent produces 90% of the world's rice?
14. What is the official colour of the Queen and the Royal Family of the Netherlands?
15. Which scientist saved his city in Sicily from Romans by practical application of pulleys and levers?
16. Omnitrix and the Humungosaur dinosaur can be associated with which television series?
Ans: Ben 10
17. In October 2011, MPs of UK voted to allow which Social Networking site during debates in the House of Commons?
18. Buzz Aldrin, the 2nd man on the moon, appeared in which 2011 Hollywood action film?
Ans: Transformers 3
19. Chef Rafael Esposito designed which food item in honour of Queen Margherita in the colours of the Itaian flag?
20. The adult males of which primate are called 'silverbacks'?
21. Elle Sirleaf and Leymah Gbowee, winners of the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize, hail from which country?
22. In which 1865 children's novel will you find the the King, Queen and Knave of Hearts?
Ans: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
23. Plasma, which makes up 55% of blood fluid, is basically 92% what?
24. Camp, Golf, Polo and Half are all types of Shirt, Trousers or Coats?
25. Which Asian country emits more CO2 than USA and Canada combined?
Which cartoon is this?
Ans: Chota Bheem
Identify the game.
Which creature, also called dwarf leopard is this?
29. There was a vague Bengali song played, we had to identify the singer.
Ans: Shreya Ghoshal
30. [Chammak Challo] Music director?
Post Comments ( Atom )
Follow by Email
World Sex Records infographic
TATA Crucible Corporate Edition 2016 – Navi Mumbai – Preliminary Round Questions
1. Which global beverage company has been running the campaign #TasteTheFeeling ? 2. Which equity is the ownership’s interest or incre...
TATA Crucible Corporate Edition 2015 – Navi Mumbai – Final Round Questions
1. What life saving instrument she invented? 2. Which group in 2007 announced its plan to purchase an island called Sealand and become...
TATA CRUCIBLE CORPORATE EDITION 2015 – PUNE – PRELIMINARY ROUND QUESTIONS
Contributed by Prashant Singh Chauhan 1.Estee Lauder perfume in who's grave-Andy Wharole 2.Indian surname means 'A piece of land&...
Bournvita Quiz Contest (BQC) Lucknow Final Questions
Compiled by Tathagat Bhatia (2nd runner up) For the Prelims visit Finals- 1st round- (6 questions) Daisy Duck’s nieces are nam...
Copyright © 2013