NEW POSTS

Tech

Brand Update

Desi Brand

QuiZZInG for Beginner (QFB) By Srishti Jain Part -4

1. What does the characteristic “i” used for the first time with Apple’s iMac stands for?
2. What was Yahoo! Originally called?
3. With which company has Reliance Industries recently tied up with to pursue opportunities in homeland security?
4. Which company was founded before HCL leading to HCL’s formation?
5. What is the name of Jet Airways’ parent company?
6. Which global business newspaper was launched as the London Financial Guide in 1888?
7. Which company tops the WWD Beauty Inc’s list of world’s top 100 beauty companies for 2010?
8. Who was recently fired over the phone by Yahoo Inc chairman Roy Bostock?

1 comment :

  1. I savour, result in I found just what I was having a look
    for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you
    man. Have a nice day. Bye
    Also visit my weblog : sony vaio laptop

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Bizdom