Contributed by Sukhwinder singh, whose team was 7th (just missed by one question!!).
1. Which Bollywood celebrity, apart from Shah Rukh Khan, rang the NASDAQ bell?
2. In response to Henry Ford's letter, which gift did Gandhiji gave to Ford:
a) Khadi Shirt
c) Kashmiri Shawl
3. Who from the following gave the Voice for Simpsons:
a) Mohd Yunus
b) Amartya Sen
c) Martin Sorell
4. Which Indian leader is said to have popularized the Sambalpuri sarees. She was a sort of first brand ambassador for Sambalpuri sarees by flaunting it in public functions?
5. In India which subject has the most enrolment:
6. On the death of which inventor were all lights dimmed in the US for a minute on 21.10.1931 as a mark of respect?
7. Which event raised $250 million for the children with the tagline, `Beauty with a Purpose’?
8. Created by ICICI, which was the first Credit rating agency of India?
9. In which novel of Premchand the protagonist Hori Mahto desired to have a cow like everybody else? (not sure of the complete question)
10. Who is the richest Chief Minister in India with a declared wealth of Rs.86 crores?
11. Which ruler issued coins depicting himself as Sikandar-al-Sami?
a) Alla-ud-din Khilji
c) Sher Shah
12) About 13 billion dollars is spent by the Americans on which apparel
13. Which software’s initial name was “Sky Peer to Peer” ?
14. Which is the richest football league in the world?
b) La Liga
15. DMRC has introduced two educational games for young commuters on the Delhi Metro. One is Ludo, what is the other ?
16. Who is the most expensive female artiste in India
a) Amrita Shergil
b) Anjolie Ela Menon
c) Reema Bansal
17. 24th February is celebrated as the Excise Day in honour of the Central Excise and _____ Act, 1944
18. John Bissel's baby celebrated 50 years in India. Give the 8 letter word?
19. Which British beer is named after a reptile?
20. Name the Philippine Award instituted out of a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation.
21. Visual – OREO biscuits
22. Visual – Max Factor
23. Print Ad – Tanishq (showing Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan)
24. Audio – Song from Chillar Party movie
25. Audio – Sushma Swaraj's speech
Following five questions are from Idea zone:
26. A word in Japanese meaning "great prince" is applied to business magnets. What word?
27. Izzat ka _________ is a popular phrase in India.
28. Which King of the Solar Dynasty sold his wife and sons to Vishwamitra to pay off his debts that he owed to Vishwamitra?
29. In 2009 a street between College Street and Dartmouth Avenue was named after?
30. The most amounts are spent in the US for fighting which disease ?
b) Heart Disease