QuiZZInG for Beginner (QFB) By Srishti Jain Part -3
1. Amid a shortage of chopsticks in China, which US company has started exporting millions of traditionally eating accessories to the country?
2. Facebook’s Director of marketing ____, sister of social network’s founder Mark Zuckerberg is leaving her brother’s firm to start her own new social media firm.
3. Which company is the world’s largest maker of video game machines?
4. Which is the world’s most powerful and biggest economy?
5. Which two multinational drug majors have filed separate patent infringement cases against Hetero Drugs in two US courts?
6. Which international rating agency has downgraded the US credit ratings?
7. Which billionaire entrepreneur purchased 5.5% stake in India’s third largest mobile service provider Vodafone Essar for Rs. 2900 crore?
8. Which Japanese fashion giant is in talks with Aditya Birla Group and DLF Retail to enter the Indian Market through a joint venture?
9. Bill Gates’ which investment vehicle has become the largest shareholder in Deere and Co.,with a 5% stake?
10. Who is currently the president of rating agengy Standard and Poor’s ,and was one of the key players behind the historic downgrade of US in credit ratings?