NEW POSTS

Tech

Brand Update

Desi Brand

'Bharat Bandh' campaign from Set Max

Max, the official broadcaster of the IPL, has unveiled its marketing and communication campaign.The new positioning for IPL4 is 'IPL on, toh Bharat Bandh'.


Directed and filmed by noted ad-film and feature-film director Shashank Ghosh, this series of films is being produced by director Rajkumar Hirani. Rajkumar Hirani, Producer of Canvas Films, says, "When my partner Sanjiv Kishinchandani and I, first heard the idea of the Bharat Bandh, I realized that it had huge potential. If I had the time, I would have directed it myself. The next best way was to produce it, offer inputs and oversee it.  Finally Shashank directed them. I feel he has done a brilliant job. I'm sure these films will bring a definite smile to people's faces." 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Bizdom