Prelims of the quiz, courtesy Mr Subhasis Dey.(Winner of Tata Track - Kolkata 2010 from metal junction )
Please find below the prelims of
1. Which sporting body laid down the rules of modern lawn tennis ?
2. To whom did David O. Selznick 1st offer the role of Vronsky in his production of ‘Anna Karenia’ ?
3. If penguin is for adults then what for children/kids ?
4. Expand UNHCR.
5. Which famous jockey is also nicked named ‘Old Stonefaced’ ?
6. What was the 1st unintended international project of the Road Dept. of PWD of
West Bengal that toured 10 countries ?
7. Who wrote the immortal two-worded ad line ‘Only Vimal’ ?
8. What daily object has a sleeve and a tray ?
9. Name the 1st western person to win erstwhile
Soviet Union’s Order of Lenin ?
10. Which sport kept in Olympics after being developed for Television has among its legends Ken Stifles and Rany Stokles ?
is a sacred place associated with lord Shiva and which other Hindu deity ? Mt. Kailash
12. Name the former union minister has modeled for Bombay Dying ?
13. What is “Dutch Courage” ?
14. Born in
, known as ‘Pit-bull’ by his teammates. Who ? Surinam
15. Which country was the 1st to issue a stamp on Gary Kaspvoro ?
16. Who is known as “harry potter of cricket” ? Middle name – Luca .
17. Who was the 1st Indian to model for times magazine ?
18. Which US slang does “Dead President” dealing with ?
19. Name the term which is being used in biology, economics and mathematics and also having a movie on same name.
20. Which movie marks A.R.Rahman having an award ?
21. Name the movie for which Asha Bhosle and Michael Stipes sung together ?
22. Which trust reserves the rights for Gandhiji’s book ?
23. Audio tracks- National Anthem/Song of which country ?
24. Audio tracks-Which pune based band ?
25. Audio tracks.- Which cartoon series ?
26. Which term used in economic has been termed from a baby’s life period ?