NEW POSTS

Tech

Brand Update

Desi Brand

Lucknow QuiZ Club

I am back to my city of origin after 3-half year, however during this time span I got effected to a very incurable BIMARi…The only way this BIMARi can let me feel comfortable is, an arrangement of meeting my BIMARi again and again.
Now coming back to the point of this blog, we are planning to start a quiz club in this part of India ( ya I Know its tough to even think that Nawabi janta will be interested ). For that purpose we have created an orkut community for all those in lucknow who wants to be effected by this BIMARi of QuiZZing.
So if you are from Lucknow do join us and let see how far can we go …
Other detail will follow soon as and when we have a sizeable junta with us

1 comment :

  1. Good to know that you are starting a quiz club in Lucknow. I belong to IQL (Indian Quizzing League), an active club based in Chennai. We would like to help you in your venture and we can work together on a complementary basis in setting up a club in Lucknow and running it. You can visit us at the URL against my name.
    Please let me know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Bizdom