Mind Game: Archive::QM:- Debasish Mukherjee Part 1
1. The Tata’s forayed into Retail when they bought a British departmental store in Bangalore. Name this departmental store.
2. He was the youngest division chief in the World Bank at the age of 28. He has held very senior positions in the Govt of India & is now the deputy chairman of the Planning commission. Name him?
3. Which product from India took this year's top prize in The Wall Street Journal's Asian Innovation Awards?
4. He graduated from IIT Kharagpur in 1989 as a mechanical engineer.After a short spell with TATA Steel he joined the Indian Revenue Service. On a sabbatical he formed Parivartan a delhi based NGO. Thereafter he resigned from his job to work full time at Parivartan.Name him?
5. Which business group last week unveiled a new corporate identity including a new logo and tagline 'growing legacies'?