NEW POSTS

Tech

Brand Update

Desi Brand

Hum Dono

Evergreen actor-filmmaker Dev Anand's classic 'Hum Dono' starring him in a double role opposite actresses Nanda and Sadhana is all set for a worldwide theatrical release in colour on February 4 2011.


"This is the 62nd year of Navketan Films... I have received a lot of love from my fans for a long time. 'Hum Dono' was a craze when it released. Lots of people were requesting to release the coloured version of the film for a long time. Wherever I go, people talk to me about the film... Its nostalgic. I am releasing the coloured version of the film for all my fans," Dev Anand said. 

Trivia
  • 'Hum Dono' was the last black and white film of Navketan Films that has produced cult films like 'Baazi', 'Guide', 'Prem Pujari', 'Tere Ghar Ke Saamne' and 'Hare Rama Hare Krishna'.  
  • Hum Dono is a 1961 Hindi film produced by Dev Anand and Navketan films. Written by Vijay Anand, the film is directed by Amarjeet.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 Bizdom