NEW POSTS

Tech

Brand Update

Desi Brand

Vijender Singh to endorse Pepsi


















Pepsi has signed the Olympic bronze medallist in boxing, Vijender Singh, as its new brand ambassador.

Vijender as Pepsi’s new brand ambassador reflects the ‘Youngistaani’ attitude and self-belief and thus, inspires this young, confident generation to follow its dreams

Singh’s endorsements are handled by Infinity Optimal Solutions.

Trivia: Vijender Singh is Pepsi’s first non-cricket sports ambassador
Finally, sports other than cricket are getting limelight in India!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi.

    My name is Raveesh, I'm from Bangalore. I am working on an ambitious project of unifying all QuizBlogs in India..

    Visit the portal www.quizblog.in

    QuizBlog portal also has services like quizblog sub-domain (ex:bizdom.quizblog.in), Master Blogroll (displaying the latest 100 quiz posts in 1 page), QB emblems etc.

    I would love to list your blog in the Blog Catalog since I found your questions very interesting, informative and at the same time found your blog active.


    The site is in Beta state and I am the only one working on it. It would be great if you could spend some valuable time in the portal and write back to me with your feedback.

    Let me know if I can list your blog in the site.

    I can be reached at admin AT quizblog DOT in


    Regards,
    Raveesh

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Bizdom