1. X Y and Z are three of the most successful actors of their country. X was named Y(first name only) in a film directed by a blood-relative of Z. Y won a supporting actor filmfare for a film released the year before Z's film released for which he won a best actor filmfare. X acted in a film the following year where he was named (full name) after Y's most iconic character in the history of Indian films. Y had the same name in one of his earlier breakthrough hits. Y has been in maximum number of films in above mentioned Z's blood-relative directed filmography. Z was named (first name only) after X's most commercially successful film (in terms of net profit and length of run) character in two films. Y was also named (1st name)after X's most successful film's name (same as Z)in atleast two films.
2. CONNECT Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay, Farhan Akhtar and Meera Nair.
3. Which variety of Biriyani comes from a portmanteau of two Tamil words meaning Pillow and Rock, referring to the name of the town it originated in and around?
4. The opening lines of this song,probably one of the most recorded numbers in the last century,come from the poetry of Lucknow's last Nawab Wajed Ali Shah. K.L.Saigal popularised it in his film Street Singer,Jagjit and Chitra Singh sang it in Aavishkaar,strains of it are used as theme throughout Ravi Chopra's last directed film. There are recordings of this song in the voices of Ustad Faiyyaz Khan and Girija Devi amongst other notable singers. Song please?
5. "As long ago as 1860 it was the proper thing to be born at home. At present, so I am told, the high gods of medicine have decreed that the first cries of the young shall be uttered upon the anesthetic air of a hospital, preferably a fashionable one..."
These are the opening lines of a short story, which regained popularity a few years back when it was made into a multi-academy award nominated drama starring one of the most celebrated and arguably hottest actors of our times. ID story and author.