1. The few exceptions to which famous theory include 1989 invasion of Panama, Nato Bombing of Serbia & the conflict in South Ossetia in 2008?
2. Prosearch consulting, based in Mumbai, is a sports communication consultancy run by a husband & wife duo. The wife is Anita. Who's the husband?
3. Which management Guru with 100 patents to his name was responsible for changing the rules of baseball so that Pitchers threw overarm rather than underarm and was said to have "tailored the rules of baseball"?
4. On the occasion of Income Tax Department completing 150 years of its existence in India, 150 rupee coins have been launched india. One one face you find the denomination and "Satyamev Jayate". Whse face do you find on the other side?
5. This was founded in 1923 in Gorakhpur by Jaya Dayal Goyandka to publish
hindu religious texts?