NEW POSTS

Tech

Brand Update

Desi Brand

Broken Spec and team no. 13 are not-so-un-lucky for my first Brand Equity Quiz

Broken Spec and team no. 13 are not-so-un-lucky

As i was leaving my home to board Delhi’s train, my mom chide me by saying don’t wear this broken-glass-spec, anyway I did. Later on when we were to be allotted the 13 no. As the team no., my partner also chide me, again I did the reverse.
In the break we were cursing our luck (as is the case in most of quizzes and for almost every quizzer) for missing some lollypops, even I felt to be on receiving end on being-un-lucky. Anyway, my first Derek-O-brain, quiz didn’t prove to be so as we ended third, after Great-Accenture team and NTPC’s team. However, we were lucky to be on stage at first as we had tied our score with SMS’ teams (my nameshake but a better quizzer, incidentally he also hail from lucknow )
Also, I must admit it was my partner because of whom we came third, great work Dada..

Now, for all those who are interested in getting the qts ( both prelims and of final) of the quiz, well u have to do some effort ( if you haven’t done so far) by “Subscribe via email”, button is in front of your eyes only. I will be mailing qts to the mail list....

"But inspite of the small crowd, there's quality here," he added. His words were prophetic as the Delhi round now can lay claim to a host of `first time' in the event so far. Be it the ruthless decimation of competition to emerge the clear winners a first or teams from Chandigarh and Lucknow (first time in 19 years) making it to the final six, a first as well in the Brand Equity Quiz 2009 presented by Idea.

Read more

1 comment :

  1. " for all those who are interested in getting the qts ( both prelims and of final) of the quiz, well u have to do some effort ( if you haven’t done so far) by “Subscribe via email”, button is in front of your eyes only."

    Very smart huh!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2013 Bizdom